Shopping with your bodyHowever, a test drive is often underestimated. A tour in the parking lot or a little along the street, but that is not enough. You have to test critically whether the bike really suits you, and you only do that on the feeling. How do you experience the difference between a motorcycle in the front, in the middle or in the back? Do you feel safe and stable in the bends? Your new bike will be your best buddy for tens of thousands of kilometres, so it is important that it is perfectly tailored to your body. So you can ride around with great pleasure, without any worries. And with a correct attitude, so as not to have any physical ailments.
Testing = checkIn fact, a decent test drive provides an answer to several important questions you need to ask yourself:
- S you comfortable?
- Bolt the bike well, without friction?
- Mus you not have to bend over too much
- Seen the handles well?
- Switches the bike smoothly, even on slopes?
- Voting yourself safely and stable, even in corners?
- Yly you prefer the engine in front, in the middle or in the back?
- Bikes easily with bike bags?
- Are the brakes accurate?